Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
COBIT 5 Foundation
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from
Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 24 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
The COBIT® 5 Foundation course is an interactive, classroom-based learning experience. Participants learn about the need for an IT governance framework and how COBIT addresses this need by providing the latest insights into enterprise-wide governance of IT. This course explains the elements and supporting materials of the COBIT framework, using a logical and example-driven approach for anyone interested in obtaining COBIT foundation level knowledge. COBIT 5 Foundation is the first step to enroll into COBIT® 5 Implementation and COBIT® 5 Assessor. The COBIT 5 Foundation exam is a prerequisite to attaining the COBIT® 5 Implementation and COBIT® 5 Assessor exams.
Note: “Mangates Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd affiliate is working in conjunction with the Accredited Training Organisation ITpreneurs Nederland B.V”
- ● Course Introduction
- ● Why COBIT?: IT Governance and Management Challenges
- ● Key Challenges of Using IT
- ● Introduction to IT Governance
- ● COBIT 5: Framework and Principles
- ● The COBIT 5 Framework
- ● COBIT 5 Principles
- ● COBIT 5: Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- ● Aligning Stakeholder Needs
- ● COBIT 5 Goals Cascade
- ● Implementation Guidance
- ● COBIT 5: Enablers
- ● COBIT 5 Enablers for IT Governance
- ● COBIT 5 Processes
- ● COBIT 5 Principles, Policies, and Frameworks
- ● COBIT 5 Organizational Structures
- ● COBIT 5 People, Skills, and Competencies
- ● COBIT 5 Culture, Ethics, and Behavior
- ● COBIT 5 Services, Infrastructure, and Applications
- ● COBIT 5 Information
- ● Introduction to COBIT 5 – Enabling Processes
- ● COBIT 5 Process Components
- ● COBIT 5 Enabler – Processes
- ● COBIT 5 Processes Components: An Example
- ● Governance and Management
- ● The Governance Areas
- ● The Management Areas
- ● COBIT 5: Process Capability Assessments
- ● Why Capability Assessments?
- ● The New ISO/IEC 15504 Process Capability Assessment Approach
- ● Apply the COBIT 4 CMM Approach Using COBIT 5 (Optional)
- ● Applying the COBIT 4 Maturity Model Approach with COBIT 5
- ● Exam Preparation Guide
- ● Key challenges of using IT
- ● IT governance concepts and benefits
- ● COBIT 5 framework, principles, and enablers
- ● Relationship between stakeholder needs and governance
- ● Implementation approach for the use of COBIT 5
- ● Structure of COBIT 5 process reference model
- ● Governance and management domains
- ● Components of COBIT 5 processes
- ● Need for capability assessments
- ● COBIT 5 ISO/IEC 15504 approach
- ● Application of COBIT 4 maturity model approach with COBIT 5
- ● Other COBIT 5 enablers for IT governance and management
● Course Introduction
● Why COBIT?: IT Governance and Management Challenges
● COBIT 5: Framework and Principles
● COBIT 5: Meeting Stakeholder Needs
● Assignment 1: The Goals Cascade
● COBIT 5: Enablers
● Recap Day 1 and Q&A
● Introduction to COBIT 5 – Enabling Processes
● Assignment 2: Stakeholder Concerns and IT Governance Principles
● Governance and Management
● Assignment 3: Identifying IT Processes, Practices, and Goals
● COBIT 5: Process Capability Assessments
● COBIT 5: Apply the COBIT 4 CMM Approach Using COBIT 5 (Optional)
● Recap Day 2 and Close
Day 3 (optional)
● Exam Preparation Guide
● Revision Recap – Key COBIT 5 facts for the exam
● Practice Exam
● Self Study
A wide range of business managers, IT management consultants, IT governance professionals, and auditors who wish to gain a better understanding of COBIT 5 and what the framework can provide their organization.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.