- High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
- Earn 24 PDUs and 24 SEU’s
- Course Completion Certificates
- Extensive documentation provided
- Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Course Overview :
The APMG International AgilePM certification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, the certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring standards, rigor and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
The Foundation-level qualification is aiming to measure whether the candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Agile Project Management guidance to be able to recognise and distinguish between the key elements of the approach. The Foundation qualification is also a prerequisite for the Practitioner qualification.
With a clear, concise and detailed perspective on project productivity, the AgilePM certification is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
This qualification is aimed at:
- Practising project managers
- Agile team members who wish to become Agile Project Managers
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile
- The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations
- The products produced during an Agile project and the purpose of these
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Students will receive a course manual with presentation slides and reference materials.
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
Internet for downloading the eBook
Laptop, tablet, Smartphone, eReader (No Kindle)
Adobe DRM supported software (e.g. Digital Editions, Bluefire Reader)
eBook download and activation instructions
No Reviews found for this course.