High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 21 PDUs and 21 SEU’s
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Course Overview :
Agile is a philosophy that uses organizational models based on people, collaboration and shared values, such as rolling wave planning; iterative and incremental delivery; rapid and flexible response to change; and open communication between teams, stakeholders and customers. There are many methodologies that adhere to these tenets such as SCRUM, Kanban, Lean, XP.
Agile is a topic of growing importance in project management. The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® is developed in response to this increasing demand of organizations in the marketplace for project practitioners who can apply a diversity of methods to their projects.
This PMI-ACP® course provides a high quality training program that teaches you the skills and knowledge you need to successfully apply Agile practices in real life and to pass the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®examination to earn your certification.
This classroom course is aimed at people who work in Agile projects or whose organizations are adopting Agile principles
- You or your organization use Agile practices or your organization is adopting Agile methods
- Professionals pursuing the PMI-ACP® certification
- CIO / CTO / IT Executives
- Project / Program Management Officers
- Development / Operation Managers
- Project Managers / Team Leads
- Developers/ Programmers
- Designers / Testers
- Project Controllers / Planners
- Product Owners / Stakeholders
- Scrum Masters / Scrum Team Members
Individuals who have completed this course will have an understanding of:
- Agile manifesto, principles and practices across Agile methodologies, such as:
- eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Dynamic Systems Development Methods (DSDM)
- Test-Driven / Feature-Driven Developments
- Agile project lifecycle and key Agile management skills and social, economical and environmental influences.
- Applying Agile management knowledge and skills, such as communications, coaching and mentoring, leadership, team motivation, problem solving strategies, and more.
- Using Agile tools & techniques, such as value based prioritization, risk management, soft skills negotiation, product quality, Agile estimation, analysis, and design.
- How to deliver a high quality product in a shorter period of time
- Empowerment of team; self-organization and self-management
- Professional responsibilities concerning Agile Project management.
- Requirements to apply for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certification and pass the PMI-ACP ® exam
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Provides you with increased professional versatility in project management methodologies and Agile framework,
- Presents you a higher level of professional credibility with a combination of Agile training and examination on Agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques.
- Supplies you with the material to apply Agile, Agile framework and in demand methodologies. i.e. SCRUM, Kanban, Lean, XP, TDD, DSDM and more
- Gives you the most recent information about the PMI-ACP® exam by PMI
- Provides everything you need to be fully prepared to take and pass the PMI-ACP® exam, including satisfying the 21 CPUs required to write the examination.
Prerequisites: There are no formal requirements for participating in this course; however, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the Agile basics.
There are eligibility requirements for taking the exam if you plan to apply for the PMI-ACP certification upon completion of this course:
- Secondary school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent.
- 2000 hours working on project teams within the last 5 years (active PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement).
- 1500 hours working on Agile project teams or with Agile methodologies within the last 3 years (in addition to the above 2000 hours).
- At least 21 contact hours (CPUs) worth of Agile Project management training.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Agile Scrum Foundation
- Agile PM Foundation and Practitioner
Course Materials: Students will receive a course manual with presentation slides and reference materials.
- Candidates can only purchase the exam at PMI as part of their registration process, as training companies such as ITpreneurs cannot sell the exam vouchers directly to the candidates.
- Candidates need to meet PMI’s exam eligibility (as listed above – see prerequisite).
- The exam is computer based and is in closed-book format; consists of 120 multiple-choice questions distributed between definitions, essay-type, and scenario-based questions.
- The time allotted to complete the exam is 3 hours and computer based. A pass / fail result score is generated based on their overall performance at the end of the exam.
Technical Requirements: For eBooks: Internet for downloading the eBook Laptop, tablet, Smartphone, eReader (No Kindle) Adobe DRM supported software (e.g. Digital Editions, Bluefire Reader) eBook download and activation instructions.
|Module 1 - Introduction|
|Module 2 - Introduction to the Project Management|
|Module 3 - Agile Manifesto and Principles|
|Module 4 - Agile Methods and Approaches|
|Module 5 - Agile Domains and Tasks|
|Module 6 - Agile Tools and Techniques - I|
|Module 7 - Agile Tools and Techniques - II|
|Module 8 - Agile Knowledge and Skills|
|Module 9 - PMI-ACP Exam Preparation|