Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
DASA – DevOps Coach™
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
- DASA DevOps Overview
- Program Expectation
- DASA DevOps Coach Program at a Glance
- Course Learning Outcome
- Exam Details
- Activity – Recall DevOps Fundamentals
- Activity – IT Industry Evolution
- Traditional, Agile and DevOps
- Impact of Technology Trends
- DevOps Coach & DevOps Leader
- DASA DevOps – Principles
- Case Study
- Activity – Beer Distribution Game and Bullwhip Effect
- The essence of DevOps Coaching
- DevOps Coaching – Key Dimensions
- Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- DevOps – Representative Value, Behaviors and Delivery Metrics
- Continuous Delivery Maturity Levels
- Performance Analysis Quadrant
- The journey from Challenge to Impact
- Organizational Journey of Change
- Activity – Baselining Your Metrics & Team Engagement
- Competency Framework
- Coaching Framework
- Core Skills for a DevOps Coach – Contracting, Presence, Listening & Questioning
- Activities – Contracting, Experience Listening, Questioning
- Stakeholder Management
- Mode of Operation of a DevOps Coach – Coaching, Mentoring, Facilitation, Consulting
- The Switch – Coaching, Mentoring, Facilitation & Consulting
- DevOps – Organization and Teams
- DevOps – Team Development
- Role of a DevOps Coach in building DevOps Organization
- Gemba Walk
- DevOps – Team Coaching
- DevOps – Team Coaching in Action
- Activity – Preparing & Planning for DevOps Transformation
- Developing the Business Case and Map Costs to Value
- Models DevOps Assessments
- DevOps Transformation & Roadmap
- Implement DevOps Gap findings – Culture, Organization, Process, and Automation
- Focus on Continuous Improvement
- Sustain the transformed State
- Recollect the knowledge of DevOps and connect the role of a DevOps Coach to the DASA DevOps Principles.
- Comprehend the mindset and role of a DevOps Coach.
- Understand the characteristics, structures, and life-cycles of DevOps teams and how to Coach them to high-performance.
- Use the GROW model as an effective tool during the entire coaching process.
- Discover and learn the art of “Feedback” and creating a feedback culture using various “Feedback” models.
- Understand DevOps transformation mastery.
- Distinguish the responsibilities of “DevOps Coach” and “DevOps Leader”.
- Understand that DASA DevOps Coaching is for continuous “Performance” and “Change” – and understand underlying the metrics.
- Apply skills, techniques, and mindset shifts and deep dive into inner and outer competencies focusing both on what you do, and how you are being.
- Understand and utilize coaching skills and knowledge to create high performing teams that are resilient, innovative, resourceful, and ready for their continuous improvements.
- Understand the 4 different key modes: Coaching, Mentoring, Facilitation & Consulting. Learn when, why, and how to apply the right mode.
- Apply learnings to build a business case and plan for the DevOps Transformation journey.
- Interpret the DevOps organizational goals and establish the critical role high performing teams have in this.
- Agile and Business Coaches
- Business Analysts
- Business and IT Managers
- DevOps Team Members
- Enterprise Architects
- Information Managers
- Project Managers
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching in the same stream.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.