Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
DASA – DevOps Fundamentals™ 2.0
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This course will inspire you to serve as a change champion by sharing and using what you learned, and continue to learn, about DevOps to lead and mentor others. A solid understanding of DevOps Fundamentals has helped numerous professionals and organizations how to approach a DevOps journey, not only from a tool and automation perspective but also looking in-depth at the softer side of things.
This 2-day course provides learners an extensive introduction to the core Agile DevOps principles. It covers all 12 key knowledge and skill competencies defined by DASA to ensure you acquire a solid knowledge of DevOps concepts and terminology. Multiple cases or scenarios, group discussions, and examples are included in the course to enhance your learning experience.
- You can also find Fundamentals instructor material, eLearning, course books and exams on the EdCast Marketplace;
- This product is suitable for both physical classroom and virtual classroom settings.
- Let’s Get to Know Each Other
- Course Overview
- Course Objectives
- Proposed Course Agenda
- Case Study: Easy Journey Airways
- Exam Details
- DevOps Evolution
- Business Benefits of DevOps
- DevOps Principles
- Goals and Measurements
- From Roles to T-shape DevOps Profiles
- DASA Competence Model
- Culture and Behavior
- Organizational Models
- Team Autonomy
- DevOps at Scale
- Continuous Delivery and Automation
- Modern Infrastructure and Cloud
- Analyze the Current Situation
- Improve Incrementally
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Know how teams can translate DevOps principles into tangible practices.
- Learn about modern operations in a DevOps context.
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Get insight into the various organizational DevOps models and architectures.
- Identify how Cloud and Delivery pipeline automation optimize and accelerate the ways of working.
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps transformation.
- Module 1: Course Introduction
- Module 2: DevOps – The Context
- Module 3: DevOps for Individuals
- Module 4: DevOps for Teams and Organizations
- Module 5: DevOps Practices
- Module 6: The Next Steps
- Mock Exam
- Closing Questions
- Final Exam (Optional)
- Automation Architects
- Business Managers
- DevOps Engineers
- Enterprise Architects
- Incident and Change Managers
- Integration Specialists
- Network Administrators
- Operations Managers
- Product Owners
- System Administrators
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching Agile Courses
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.