Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Designing a DevOps Strategy
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This course provides the knowledge and skills to design a DevOps strategy. Students will learn how to plan for transformation, select a project, and create team structures. Students will also learn how to develop quality and security strategies. Planning for migrating and consolidating artifacts and source control will also be covered.
Module 1: Planning for DevOps
- · Transformation Planning
- · Project Selection
- · Team Structures
Lab : Agile Planning and Portfolio Management with Azure Boards
After completing this module students will be able to:
- · Plan for the transformation with shared goals and timelines
- · Select a project and identify project metrics and KPIs
- · Create a team and agile organizational structure
Module 2: Planning for Quality and Security
- · Planning a Quality Strategy
- · Planning Secure Development
Lab : Feature Flag Management with LaunchDarkly and AzureDevOps
After completing the module, students will be able to:
- Develop a project quality strategy
- Plan for secure development practices and compliance rules
Module 3: Migrating and Consolidating Artifacts and Tools
- Migrating and Consolidating Artifacts
- Migrating and Integrating Source Control
Lab : Integrating Azure Repos and Azure Pipelines with Eclipse
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Migrate and consolidate artifacts
- Migrate and integrate source control measures
- Fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
- Also, it is recommended that you have experience working in an IDE, as well as some knowledge of the Azure portal. However, students who may not have a technical background in these technologies, but who are curious about DevOps practices as a culture shift, should be able to follow the procedural and expository explanations of continuous integration regardless.
Anybody who is interested in planning DevOps projects or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.