Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Emotional Intelligence Training
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Emotional intelligence describes the ability to understand one”s own feelings. It also provides great insight on how emotion influences motivation and behavior. The concepts of Emotional Intelligence have been around since the early 20th century, but the term was first introduced by Wayne Payne in 1985.
With our Emotional Intelligence workshop your participants will gain a better understanding of self-management and self-awareness. This in turn will give them better insight and control over their actions and emotions. With a greater understanding of emotions your participant”s will experience a positive impact on their professional and personal lives.
Course Outline :
Module One : What is Emotional Intelligence
- ● Self Management
- ● Self Awareness
- ● Self Regulation
- ● Self Motivation
- ● Empathy
Module Two : Four Skills in Emotional Intelligence
- ● How to Accurately Perceive Emotions
- ● Use Emotions to Facilitate Thinking
- ● Understand Emotional Meanings
- ● Manage Emotions
Module Three : Verbal Communication Skills
- ● Focused Listening
- ● Asking Questions
- ● Communicating with Flexibility and Authenticity
Module Four : Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- ● Body Language
- ● The Signals You Send to Others
- ● It”s Not What You Say, It”s How You Say It
Module Five : Social Management and Responsibility
- ● Benefits of Emotional Intelligence
- ● Articulate your Emotions Using Language.
Module Six : Tools to Regulate Your Emotions
- ● Seeing the Other Side
- ● Self Management and Self Awareness
- ● Giving in Without Giving Up
Module Seven : Gaining Control
- ● Using Coping Thoughts
- ● Using Relaxation Techniques
- ● Bringing it All Together
Module Eight : Business Practices (I)
- ● Understand Emotions and How to Manage Them in the Workplace
- ● Role of Emotional Intelligence at Work
- ● Disagreeing Constructively
Module Nine : Business Practices (II)
- ● Optimism
- ● Pessimism
- ● The Balance Between Optimism & Pessimism
Module Ten : Making an Impact
- ● Creating a Powerful First Impression
- ● Assessing a Situation
- ● Being Zealous without Being Offensive
Module Eleven : Wrapping Up
- ● Words from the Wise
- ● Review of Parking Lot
- ● Lessons Learned
- ● Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations
Learning Objectives :
● Understand Emotional Intelligence competency framework.
● Assess and understand current Emotional Intelligence level.
● Understand technique for being highly positive and energetic.
● Understand how emotions can influence thoughts, goals, relationships, decision making ability, etc.
● Undertsand importance of high expectations and pressure and how to go through it.
● Understand how to be emotionally strong person, who can handle emotions.
● Understand how to be a responsible person, who do not beleive in blame/complain.
● Understand techniques to develop your emotional intelligence on the job.
Once after the training you receive course completion certificate from Mangates
Anybody who is interested in learning Emotional Intelligence Skills.
Does this course includes exam?
This course does not include exams as this is non-certifications course. once after the training we provide course completion certificate with each credit per hour (SEU,s or PDU’s)
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching in the same filed