Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Front Line Retail Selling Skills
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Many retail store sales agents may believe that focusing on sales and achieving sales targets will necessarily affect the level of customer service they provide. However, when retail employees focus on how their customers feel and make decisions throughout the experience, they deliver excellent service and develop valuable two-way RELATIONSHIPS. Building customer relationships and meeting their needs is at the heart of this selling skills course specifically designed for frontline retail sales professionals.
At the core of this training course, participants will learn and practice a proven, step-by-step sales questioning model they can use immediately in any sales situation. This powerful sales questioning technique is all about asking the right questions in the right order. It is designed to increase the likelihood of making a sale by better understanding customer needs while maintaining a great customer experience. By following this proven questioning model your retail sales professionals will confidently lead their customers successfully through the buying experience.
Module One: Introduction : Linking sales and customer service:
- Selling or Serving Icebreaker activity.
- Moments of truth.
- Ethical sales practices.
Module Two: Know your stuff and your customer:
- Know products and services you sell inside out.
- Knowing your market and competition.
- Buyer types we deal with.
- Find out your own personality/buyer type.
Module Three: Create the opportunity:
- Greeting customers properly.
- Having a professional introduction.
- Discovering customer needs.
- OPEN Questioning technique.
Module Four: Matching customer needs:
- Features, advantages and benefits.
- The right benefit to the right customer.
- Identifying customer’s decision criteria.
Module Five: Handle objections and close the sale:
- Types of objections.
- Handling the most common objection “price”.
- Handling objections model.
- 9 closing techniques.
Module Six: After sales and follow-up:
- Meet Joe Girard (The world’s best retail salesman).
- Best practice post sale follow-up actions.
- leaving no stone unturned.
- Fun Reverse brainstorming activity wrap up activity.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Explain what motivates customers (logical and emotional) to buy or continue to use a product/service.
- Explain four personality styles; identify their own style; and, adapt their style to establish rapport with other personality styles.
- Follow a simple 5-step sales process that will give them the confidence, energy, and focus they need to become successful retail sales professionals.
- Use a powerful sales questioning technique that will enable them to better ask customers around lifestyle needs.
- Overcome common objections and close the sale.
- Make the best out of each interaction with every customer.
- Learn valuable lessons from Joe Gerard, one of the greatest retail salesmen who ever lived.
Retail Sales Professionals.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.