Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Introduction To Software Test Automation
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
High quality training from
Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This course covers the critical software development related issues that you must address. It helps you understand and choose the Best approaches for your organization. The Course is relevant in any technology environment, regardless of the automation tools you use. Management issues including responsibilities, automation Objectives, and return on investment are also included in the Course. In addition to technical matters such as testware architecture, pre-and post-Processing, and automated comparison techniques.
Note: “Mangates Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd affiliate is working in conjunction with the Accredited Training Organisation ITpreneurs Nederland B.V”
- ● Introduction
- ● Objectives, what we cover (and don’t cover) today
- ● Session 1: Managing Test Automation
- ● Test automation Objectives (and exercise)
- ● Responsibilities
- ● Pilot project
- ● Measures for automation
- ● Return on Investment (ROI) (and exercise)
- ● Session 2: Scripting Techniques
- ● Objectives of scripting techniques
- ● Different types of scripts
- ● Domain specific test language
- ● Session 3: Testware Architecture
- ● Importance of testware architecture
- ● What needs to be organised
- ● Session 4: Pre- and Post-Processing
- ● Automating more than tests
- ● Test status
- ● Session 5: Comparison Techniques
- ● Automated test verification
- ● Test sensitivity
- ● Session 6: Testware Maintenance
- ● Common maintenance issues
- ● Maintenance mitigation
- ● Achieve better success in automation
- ● Deal with Management issues and technical issues
- ● Plan an effective automation strategy
- ● Introduction
- ● Managing Test Automation
- ● Scripting Techniques
- ● Testware Architecture
- ● Pre- and Post-Processing
- ● Comparison Techniques
- ● Testware Maintenance
- ● Software Engineer
- ● Software Tester
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.