Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
IPMA – D
High quality training from
Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 24 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This training helps Project Management associates make their project contribution successful, based on 46 competencies of the International Competence Baseline (ICB). This Course delivers knowledge, skills and techniques related to important success factors like stakeholder engagement, goal setting, Risk Management, phasing, adaptive planning & control, project organization with well -defined tasks and responsibilities, high-performance teamwork, communication, leadership & motivation, negotiation, conflict resolution, change Management, Financial Management, user-based quality Management, result-driven contract Management, closing and Learning from projects. Based on this Course participants will be prepared to pass the IPMA D examination.
- ● Permanent organization and changing the business
- ● Realizing change by projects, programs and portfolio Management
- ● Project success and strategy to make projects successful; Learning from the past
- ● Communicating with interested parties
- ● (non) Financial benefits from the project
- ● Organizing and staffing the project
- ● Analyzing and controlling Risks, Risk register
- ● Project life cycle
- ● Preparing the project
- ● Project charter and project Management plan
- ● Scope and project result
- ● User based quality Management
- ● Structuring the project; product /work breakdown structure
- ● Project phasing models
- ● Planning using bar chart and network planning techniques
- ● Estimating and scheduling resources
- ● Budgeting
- ● Contracting third parties
- ● Monitoring project progress and reporting on progress using earned value technique
- ● Managing changes, issue register
- ● Closing the project and Learning from it
- ● Leadership versus Management
- ● Situational leadership
- ● Motivating professionals
- ● Improving your own personal effectiveness
- ● Communication in the project
- ● Coping with conflicts in the project
- ● Win-win based negotiation
- ● Building high performing project teams
- ● Planning and organizing a project
- ● Delivering results to the project
- ● Leading the project team
- ● Communicating with professionals in project teams
- ● Creating safe and healthy conditions when executing work packages
- ● Administrating and reporting on the progress and quality of work packages
- ● Reflecting on his or her personal behavior
- ● Project orientation
- ● Program & portfolio orientation
- ● Interested parties
- ● Permanent organization and project organization
- ● Project Objectives and Requirements
- ● Risk Management
- ● Financial Management of projects
- ● Project Management success
- ● Project start
- ● Quality
- ● Scoping, project result and project structure
- ● Phasing and project planning
- ● Resources estimation and budgeting
- ● Monitoring and reporting
- ● Change
- ● Project closure
- ● Leadership
- ● Motivation
- ● Improving personal effectiveness
- ● Communication
- ● Negotiation
- ● Conflicts and crises
- ● Building high effective teams
- ● Preparing your exam
- ● Project Management associates who are preparing themselves for IPMA D certification.
- ● Project team managers who want to become acquainted with ICB competences to improve their knowledge and skills on how to lead project teams.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.