Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
ISTQB Advanced – Technical Test Analyst
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 24 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This Advanced Level Course builds on the knowledge and skills acquired at the Foundation Level. In this course, you will learn to recognize, classify, and plan the testing to mitigate typical quality Risks associated with performance, security, reliability, portability, and maintainability. The Course enables you to select and apply the appropriate structure-based test design technique and write effective test cases. You will also learn to use control and data flow analysis to detect code anomalies, propose ways of improving code maintainability, and know when the use of dynamic analysis is appropriate. The course helps you learn how to contribute to the test planning for nonfunctional Requirements, define the approach, and design high-level test cases for security, reliability, and performance testing. It also helps you define the types of defects targeted by these types of testing. Moreover, you will learn how to analyze an architectural design and a section of code, and identify problems using a checklist. The course helps you understand the technical issues and concepts in applying test automation and develop a keyword table for test automation based on a given business process.
Holding the ISTQB Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst Certificate entitles you to use the Certified Technical Tester Advanced Level acronym CTAL-TTA.
Note: “Mangates Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd affiliate is working in conjunction with the Accredited Training Organisation ITpreneurs Nederland B.V”
- ● Risk-Based Testing
- ● Introduction, Risk Identification, Assesment, and Mitigation
- ● Structure-Based Testing
- ● Introduction
- ● Condition Testing
- ● Decision Condition Testing
- ● Modified Condition/Decision Testing
- ● Multiple Condition Testing
- ● Path Testing
- ● API Testing
- ● Selecting a Structure-Based Technique
- ● Analytical Techniques
- ● Introduction and Control Flow Diagrams
- ● Static Analysis: Control Flow Analysis
- ● Static Analysis: Data Flow Analysis
- ● Improving Maintainability
- ● Call Graphs
- ● Dynamic Analysis
- ● Testing of Software Characteristics
- ● Introduction
- ● General Planning Issues
- ● Security Testing
- ● Reliability Testing
- ● Performance Testing
- ● Resource Use
- ● Maintainability Testing
- ● Portability Testing
- ● Reviews
- ● Introduction
- ● Using Checklists in Reviews
- ● Test Tools and Automation
- ● Integration and Information Interchange Between Tools
- ● Defining the Test Automation Project
- ● Selecting the Automation Approach
- ● Modelling Business Processes for Automation
- ● Specific Test Tools
● Summarize the general Risk factors that the Technical Test Analyst typically needs to consider.
● Summarize the activities of the Technical Test Analyst within a Risk-based approach for planning and executing testing.
● Write test cases for a given specification item applying the Decision/Condition, Modified Condition/Decision Coverage (MC/DC), and the Multiple Condition testing test design techniques to achieve a defined level of coverage.
● Write test cases from a given specification item applying the path testing test design technique.
● Select an appropriate structure-based technique according to a given project situation.
● Use control flow analysis to detect if code has any control flow anomalies.
● Use data flow analysis to detect if code has any data flow anomalies.
● Propose ways to improve the maintainability of code applying static analysis.
● Specify Goals to achieve by the use of dynamic analysis.
● Analyze nonfunctional Requirements and write the respective sections of the test plan for a particular project and the system under the test.
● Define the approach and design high-level test cases for security testing.
● Define the approach and design high-level test cases for the reliability quality characteristic and its corresponding ISO 9126 sub characteristics.
● Define the approach and design high-level operational profiles for performance testing.
● Define nonfunctional test type(s) that are most appropriate for a particular product Risk.
● Define types of defects using nonfunctional testing types that you want to find for a given scenario.
● Analyze an architectural design and identify problems according to the checklist provided in the syllabus.
● Analyze a section of code or pseudocode and identify problems according to the checklist provided in the syllabus.
● Create a keyword table for test automation based on a given business Process.
- ● Session 1: The Technical Test Analyst’s Tasks in Risk-Based Testing
- ● Session 2: Structure-Based Testing
- ● Session 3: Analytical Techniques
- ● Session 4: Testing of Software Characteristics
- ● Session 5: Reviews
- ● Session 6: Test Tools and Automation
- ● Software Developers and Testers
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.