Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
ISTQB/BCS Software Testing Foundation
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 24 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This course provides an understanding of basic fundamental Principles of testing including the fundamental test Process and testing terminology. It explains how testing activities support development activities across different software development models. The course provides an overview of both static and dynamic testing techniques and how to apply these. It introduces you to test Management issues including test planning and estimation, Risk-based testing, and incident management. It also covers tool support for testing, benefits and potential Risks of tools, and an effective Process to introduce these into an organization.
Holders of the Foundation Certificate will be able to go on to a higher-level software testing qualification.
Fundamentals of Testing
- ● Why is testing necessary?
- ● What is testing?
- ● Seven Testing Principles
- ● Fundamental Test Process
- ● The Psychology of Testing
- ● Code of Ethics
Testing Throughout the Software Life Cycle
- ● Software Development Models
- ● Test Levels
- ● Test Types
- ● Maintenance Testing
- ● Static Techniques and the Test Process
- ● Review Process
- ● Static Analysis by Tools
Test Design Techniques
- ● The Test Development Process
- ● Categories of Test Design Techniques
- ● Specification-Based or Black-Box Techniques
- ● Structure-Based or White-Box Techniques
- ● Experience-Based Techniques
- ● Choosing Test Techniques
- ● Test Organization
- ● Test Planning and Estimation
- ● Test Progress Monitoring and Control
- ● Configuration Management
- ● Risk and Testing
- ● Incident Management
Tool Support for Testing
- ● Types of Test Tools
- ● Effective Use of Tools: Potential Benefits and Risks
- ● Introducing a Tool into an Organization
- ● Use a common language for efficient and effective communication with other testers and project stakeholders.
- ● Understand established testing concepts, the fundamental test Process, test approaches, and Principles to support test Objectives.
- ● Design and prioritize tests using established techniques.
- ● Analyze functional and nonfunctional specifications, such as performance and usability, at all test levels for systems with a low to medium level of complexity.
- ● Execute tests according to agreed test plans, and analyze and report on the results of tests.
- ● Write clear and understandable incident reports.
- ● Participate effectively in reviews of small to medium-sized projects.
- ● Describe different types of testing tools and their uses, and assist in the selection and implementation Process
- ● Module1: Fundamentals of Testing
- ● Module2: Testing Throughout the Software Lifecycle
- ● Module3: Static Techniques
- ● Module3: Static Techniques (continued)
- ● Module4: Test Design Techniques
- ● Module5: Test Management
- ● Module5: Test Management (continued)
- ● Module6: Tool Support for Testing
Software Developers and Testers
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.