Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
ITIL 4 Foundation – Pro
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
ITIL 4 is built on the established core of best practice in the ITIL guidance. ITIL 4 provides a practical and flexible approach to move to the new world of digital transformation and embrace an end-to-end operating model for the delivery and operation of products and services. ITIL 4 also provides a holistic end-to-end picture that integrates frameworks such as Lean IT, Agile, and DevOps.
The ITIL® (4) Foundation “Pro” is a 2-day classroom room based on the exam specifications specified by AXELOS for the ITIL® (4) Foundation certification. The fundamental objective of this course is to help the participants understand the key concepts of service management and the ITIL 4 service management framework and prepare for the ITIL® (4) Foundation exam. In addition, the “Pro” edition offers a rich learning experience that helps the participants understand ITIL 4 and relate ITIL to their own work environment. This rich learning experience is supported by additional learning tools such as pre-course reading materials, post-course reading material, and a set of quick reference cards.
Module 1: Course Introduction
- ● Let’s Get to Know Each Other
- ● Course Overview
- ● Course Learning Objectives
- ● Course Structure
- ● Course Agenda
- ● Introduction to IT Service Management in the Modern World
- ● Introduction to ITIL 4
- ● Case Study: Axle Car Hire
- ● Case Study: The CIOs Vision for Axle
- ● Exam Details
Module 2: Service Management: Key Concepts
- ● Value and Value Co-Creation
- ● Value: Service, Products, and Resources
- ● Service Relationships
- ● Value: Outcomes, Costs, and Risks
Module 3: The Guiding Principles
- ● The Seven Guiding Principles
- ● Applying the Guiding Principles
Module 4: The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- ● Organizations and People
- ● Information and Technology
- ● Partners and Suppliers
- ● Value Streams and Processes
- ● External Factors and Pestle Model
Module 5: Service Value System
- ● Overview of Service Value System
- ● Overview of the Service Value Chain
Module 6: Continual Improvement
- ● Introduction to Continual Improvement
- ● The Continual Improvement Model
- ● Relationship between Continual Improvement and Guiding Principles
Module 7: Overview of ITIL Practices
- ● Purpose of ITIL Practices
- ● The Continual Improvement Practice
- ● The Change Control Practice
- ● The Incident Management Practice
- ● The Problem Management Practice
- ● The Service Request Management Practice
- ● The Service Desk Practice
- ● The Service Level Management Practice
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- ● Understand the key concepts of ITIL service management.
- ● Understand how ITIL guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL service management.
- ● Understand the four dimensions of ITIL service management.
- ● Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- ● Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
- ● Learn the various ITIL practices and how they contribute to value chain activities
- Module 1 Course Introduction and Recap of ITIL 4 based on pre-reading
- Module 2 Service Management: Key Concepts
- Module 3 The Guiding Principles
- Module 4 The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Module 5 The Service Value System and Service Value Chain – Part 1
- Module 5 The Service Value System and Service Value Chain – Part 2
- Module 6 Continual Improvement
- Module 7 Overview of ITIL Practices – Part 1
- Exam Preparation Guide/ Mock Exam
The ITIL® (4) Foundation course fundamentally targets the participants in the IT and business domains who wish to take first steps in service management or who are familiar with earlier versions of ITIL and/or other sources of industry best practice and wish to learn about ITIL 4. This course and the related certification can be beneficial for the following roles:
- ● IT Support Staff
- ● IT Consultants
- ● Business Managers
- ● Business Process Owners
- ● IT Developers
- ● Service Providers
- ● System Integrators
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.