Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
LITA Lean IT Leadership
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 24 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Lean IT Foundation helps IT organizations to ensure that they provide their customers with the best possible services. By understanding customer value, the processes that deliver this value, how to manage performance, the way to organize, and the required attitude and behaviors, IT organizations are able to develop a continuous improvement mindset. Lean IT complements IT Best Practice methods such as ITIL®, PRINCE2® and P3O®.
Leadership is critical for the success of all Lean IT initiatives. This Course describes both the aspired state of leadership and the journey IT organizations take to achieve their goals.
Through this qualification participants involved with Lean IT are able to validate their leadership of Lean methodology. The Learning outcomes of the Lean IT Leadership Course provide the required skills and knowledge participants need and via certification are able to demonstrate they’ve successfully acquired.
- ● Module1: Introducing Lean IT Leadership
- ● Module2: Understanding Self-Development
- ● Module3: Coach and Develop Others
- ● Module4: Continuous Improvement
- ● Module5: Vision, Goals, and Communication
- ● Module6: Practicing Lean IT Leadership
- ● Module7: Transforming Your Organization
- ● Understand the concept of Lean Leadership.
- ● Know the application of Lean Leadership in the context of IT.
- ● Use the Lean IT Leadership development model.
- ● Develop yourself towards being a Lean IT leader.
- ● Help others in developing themselves as Lean IT leaders.
- ● Align the vision and Goals of your organization.
- ● Understand the concept of change in an organization.
- ● Understand how to take the lead in changing your organization.
- ● Introducing Lean IT Leadership
- ● Understanding Self-Development
- ● Coach and Develop Others
- ● Continuous Improvement
- ● Vision, Goals, and Communication
- ● Practicing Lean IT Leadership
- ● Transforming Your Organization
IT managers and professionals
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.