Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Management of Value (MoV) Practitioner
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This 2-day interactive MoV Practitioner course provides a modular and case-study-driven approach to learning Management of Value (MoV). The core knowledge is structured and comprehensive; and well-rounded modules cover the methodology and various techniques. A case study is used to help appreciate the relevance of MoV in its practical application.
- ● Function Analysis
- ● Customer FAST Diagram
- ● Value Tree Development
- ● Weighting Attributes
- ● Paired Comparisons
- ● Developing a Value Profile
- ● Developing a Value Index
- ● Value for Money Ratio
- ● Stimulating Innovation
- ● Value Engineering
- ● Option Evaluation and Selection
- ● Evaluation Matrix
- ● Value and Value for Money
- ● Timing and Planning
- ● Teams and Stakeholders
- ● MoV in the Organization
- ● Integrating with Best Management Practice
- ● Relationship between Process and Approach
- ● Apply Management of Value (MoV) principles, processes and techniques, and advocate the benefits of this application appropriately to the senior Management.
- ● Develop a plan of MoV activities for the whole lifecycle of small and large projects and programs.
- ● Plan an MoV study, tailoring it to particular projects or programs and developing practical study or workshop handbooks as required.
- ● Understand and articulate value in relation to organizational objectives.
- ● Prioritize value drivers using function analysis and use these to demonstrate how value might be improved.
- ● Quantify monetary and non monetary value using the Value Index, Value Metrics and the Value for Money ratio.
- ● Describe and comment on the application of various techniques relevant to MoV.
- ● Monitor improvements in value realized throughout a project lifecycle and capture learning which can be transferred to future projects.
- ● Offer suggestions and guidance about embedding MoV into an organization, including policy issues, undertake a health check, assess maturity and competence, and provide guidance on typical roles and responsibilities.
- ● Understand and articulate the use of MoV within other Best Management Practice methods and its contributions to them.
- ● MoV practical exercises
- ● Recap Day 1
- ● MoV practical exercises ctn.
- ● MoV discussion topics
- ● Recap Day 2
The course will be of benefit to all levels of management including:
- ● Corporate Managers – responsible for instigating MoV studies with a view to starting new programmes or projects
- ● Programme Managers – responsible for making sure programmes deliver the best value solutions taking into account the views of the stakeholders
- ● Project Managers – responsible for delivering products from their projects that represent the best value for money solutions
- ● Operational Managers – responsible for undertaking MoV studies to assist in reviewing operational procedures and improving efficiency
- ● All other personnel who have an interest or responsibility for Management of Value within their organisation
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.