Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Managing Benefits™ Foundation
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 24 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
The purpose of the Managing Benefits™ guidance and certification scheme is to provide managers and practitioners from different disciplines / in a variety of organizations with applicable guidance in benefits management principles, practices and techniques.
This 3-day foundation course discusses Managing Benefits’ guidance at a foundation level, ensuring that the candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the principles, practices and techniques of this domain.
- Day 1
- 1. Overview and Principles
- 2. Identify and Quantify
- 3. Value and Appraise
- 4. Plan
- 1. Realize
- 2. Review
- 3. Portfolio based application
- 4. Implement, Sustain and Measure
- 5. Take Mock Exam
- 1. Mock Exam Review
- 2. Recap
- 3. Exam
- Learning Objectives:
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- Definitions, scope and objectives of benefits management, barriers to its effective practice, and the key characteristics of success.
- Principles and approaches to successful benefits management.
- Five practices contained within the Benefits Management Cycle and relevant techniques applicable for each practice.
- Key elements of portfolio-based benefits management.
- Scope of key roles and responsibilities for benefits management and the typical contents of the main benefits management documentation.
- The various approaches to implementation and the factors to consider in sustaining progress.
- Change leaders (e.g., senior responsible owners and directors of change).
- Change initiators (e.g., strategic planners and policy leads).
- Change appraisers and evaluators (e.g., business case developers and project appraisers).
- Change implementers/enablers (e.g., portfolio, program and project managers).
- Change support staff (e.g., portfolio, program and project office staff).
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.