Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Managing Benefits Practitioner
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
The purpose of the Managing Benefits™ guidance and certification scheme is to provide managers and practitioners from different disciplines in a variety of organizations with applicable guidance in benefits management principles, practices, and techniques.
This 2-days course enables learners to apply and understand how to tailor the Managing Benefits methodology effectively
Module 1: Exam Overview
Module 2: Principles Exercises
Module 3: Group Discussion Topics
To prepare learners for the Managing Benefits Practitioner course by:
- ● Planning the implementation of benefits management, select appropriate strategies to sustain and measure progress.
- ● Selecting and adopt principles, practices, and techniques to suit different organizational environments.
- ● Applying activities that should be undertaken during each of the practices of the Benefits Management Cycle together with the accountabilities and responsibilities of each of the defined roles.
- ● Evaluating examples of benefits management information (documents).
- ● Analyzing the solutions adopted in relation to a given scenario.
- Exam Overview
- Practical Exercises & Group Discussion Topics
- Sit in the Sample Practitioner exam
- ● Change leaders
- ● Change initiators
- ● Change appraisers and evaluators
- ● Change implementers/enablers
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.