Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Open Cloud Technology Fundamentals
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 48 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Open Cloud Technology Fundamentals is designed for IT professionals who are new to Linux, Cloud and require core Linux skills and Open Source Solutions. This course also focuses on essential administration tasks that will be encountered in the workplace, working with commands, establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and performing basic security administration.
Early in the course, GUI-based tools will be featured to build upon the learners’ existing technical knowledge. As the course progresses, key command-line concepts will be introduced to provide a foundation for learners planning to continue to OpenStack Administration Course.
Module 1 : Introduction
- ● History
- ● Computer Hardware Components
- ● Using Desktop Environment
Module 2 : Using Command Line Features
- ● Work with commands.
- ● Using the Manual Pages.
- ● Basic file and directory management.
- ● Working with files.
- ● Working with directories.
Module 3 : Using Vi Editor
- ● The vi editor mode operations.
- ● Using vi command.
Module 4 : Using Shell Environment
- ● Text Process Streaming.
- ● I/O Redirection.
- ● Searching text with grep Command.
- ● Searching for files and directories.
Module 5 : Basic Permission
- ● File and Directory Security
- ● Viewing Permission Categories
- ● Displaying Permission and Status.
- ● Determining Permissions.
- ● Changing Permissions.
- ● Using Symbolic link.
- ● Using Hard link
Module 6 : Perform Basic Process Control
- ● What is a process?
- ● Signals
- ● Schedule priorities.
- ● Scheduling a process.
Module 7 : User and Group Administration
- ● Introduction to users and groups.
- ● System files that store user account information.
- ● Manage user account.
- ● Manage Groups
Module 8 : Package Management
- ● The RPM
- ● YUM
Module 9 : Introduction to Shell Scripting
- ● Shell Scripts
- ● Shell Variables
- ● Aliases.
- ● Functions.
- ● What is a script?
- ● Rules of write script.
- ● Script statements.
- ● Example of Scripts
Module 10 : Disk Management
- ● Disk Naming Convention.
- ● File System Basics.
- ● Mounting File System
- ● Manage Storage.
- ● Maintain the Integrity of the File System
Module 11 : Configure NTP Client
- ● Maintain System Time (Client)
- ● Network Time Protocol
Module 12 : Boot Sequence
- ● GRUB
- ● Boot Process, init, and shutdown
- ● Change Run Level.
Module 13 : Network Fundamentals
- ● IP Terminology
- ● The Hierarchal IP Address Scheme.
- ● Network Addressing.
- ● Network Configuration Files.
- ● Configure Network Interface Card
Module 14 : Security Fundamentals
- ● What is Computer Security?
- ● SElinux
- ● Personal Firewall.
- ● Password Security.
- ● File Based Encryption.
Module 15 : KVM
- ● Kernel Based Virtual Machine “KVM”
- ● Install KVM
- ● Configure KVM
- ● Start KVM
Module 16 : Open Cloud
- ● Open Cloud
- ● The vision of cloud computing
- ● Definition of the Cloud
- ● Cloud Deployment Model
- ● Benefits of Cloud Computing
- ● The History of Cloud Computing
Module 17 : Different Cloud Solutions
- ● Introduction
- ● OpenStack
- ● OpenStack Architecture
- ● OpenStack Advantages and Disadvantages
- ● CloudStack
- ● CloudStack Deployment Architecture
- ● CloudStack Features
- ● API (Application Program Interface)
- ● SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- ● Defining the key terminology and principles of Computer in general followed by some basics commands, also define Open Source and Open Cloud Computing Principles with Different Cloud Solutions
- ● Identifying how to edit the files in Linux OS, declare the Shell Environment and the Basic permission on the files.
- ● Listing and identifying the processes in the Linux OS also how to administrate Users and Groups. Identify the term of Shell Scripting
- ● Identifying how to manage packages by rpm and yum tools, identify the KVM and how to manage, and identify the different types of the File Systems and how to manage your local disk.
- ● Identifying the boot sequence of the system, define what the system life cycle is and declare the term GRUB .
- ● Defining the term of Network fundamentals also some basic security concepts that required, and how to manage your time as NTP Client side.
- ● Introduction
- ● Using Command Line Features
- ● Using vi Editor
- ● Using Shell Environment
- ● Basic Permission
- ● Perform Basic Process Control
- ● User and Group Administration
- ● Package Management
- ● Introduction to Shell Scripting
- ● Disk Management
- ● Configure NTP
- ● Boot Sequence
- ● KVM
- ● Network Fundamentals
- ● Security Fundamentals
- ● Open Cloud
- ● Different Cloud Solutions
IT professionals across a broad range of disciplines who need to perform essential Linux administration tasks including establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and basic security administration that benefits who want to be a Cloud Administrator.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.