Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 40 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
OpenStack Administration course teaches you the concepts of the cloud, cloud delivery models, cloud deployment models, OpenStack Architecture and how to install, configure and maintain a cloud computing environment using OpenStack Platform. Explore many interesting features of OpenStack Platform through hands-on labs. And also look at the future plans of the OpenStack development community.
This course is designed for corporates & professionals who are already aware of Cloud technologies and have considerable experience working on Linux environment and are looking to quickly scale up to OpenStack.
Note: “Mangates Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd affiliate is working in conjunction with the Accredited Training Organisation ITpreneurs Nederland B.V”
Module 1: Cloud Computing Background
- ● Why Cloud
- ● Delivery Models: SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- ● Deployment Models: Public, Private, Hybrid
- ● Virtualization Overview
- ● Cloud Computing characteristics and layers
- ● IT roles in the cloud
- ● Risk assessment
- ● Cloud migration topics to consider
Module 2: OpenStack components and architecture
- ● Definition and brief description of the functions of each OpenStack component
- ● Conceptual Architecture with a diagram shows how components are connected and the relation between them.
- ● Deploying Horizon.
- ● Dashboard customization.
- ● Storage concepts
Module 3: OpenStack Compute I
- ● Introduction to OpenStack Compute
- ● Users and Tenants (Projects)
- ● Images and Instances
- ● OpenStack Compute and Block Storage
Module 4: OpenStack Compute II
- ● Setting Configuration Options in the nova.conf File
- ● General Compute Configuration Overview
- ● Example nova.conf Configuration Files.
- ● Configuring File format for nova.conf and List of
- ● configuration options.
- ● Configuring Database connection
- ● Configuring Compute API
- ● Configuring quotas
Module 5: Identity Management.
- ● Identity Service Concepts.
- ● SSL and Keystone Configuration.
- ● Sample configuration file, running, and initialize Keystone.
- ● Adding Users, Tenants, and Roles with python-keystone client
- ● Configuring Services to work with Keystone.
- ● Configuring Keystone SSL support.
- ● Using External Authentication with OpenStack Identity.
- ● Troubleshooting Identity (Keystone).
Module 6: Image Management
- ● Configuring Tenant-specific Storage Locations for Images with Object Storage.
- ● Adding images with glance image-create.
- ● Booting a test image.
- ● Tearing down (deleting) Instances.
- ● Pausing and Suspending Instances.
- ● Select a specific host to boot instances on.
- ● Creating images from running instances with KVM and Xen.
- ● Replicating images across multiple data centers.
Module 7: Instance Management
- ● Interfaces to managing instances.
- ● Instance building blocks.
- ● Creating instances.
- ● Controlling where instances run.
- ● Instance specific data.
- ● Configuring instances at boot time.
- ● Config drive.
- ● Managing instance networking.
- ● Manage Volumes.
- ● Accessing running instances.
- ● Stop and Start an Instance.
- ● Change Server Configuration.
- ● Instance evacuation.
- ● Terminate an Instance.
Module 8: Hypervisors
- ● Selecting a Hypervisor
- ● Hypervisor Configuration Basics
- ● KVM
- ● PowerVM
- ● Qemu
- ● Bare Metal Driver
- ● Defining the key terminology and principles of Cloud Computing for enterprise and industry case study practice.
- ● Identifying the OpenStack Project and it’s Components and architecture
- ● Explaining what images and instances are and description of the life cycle of a typical virtual system within the cloud and involving Cloud Computing Administrator into configuring and full deployment of OpenStack compute.
- ● Explaining detail OpenStack Cloud authorization and authentication mechanism.
- ● Providing the concept of hypervisors, different hypervisors types and product names, and how they work and be administered.
- ● Explaining to OpenStack Cloud Administrator how to deal with Cloud virtual machines images, include: booting, pausing, suspending, and replication. And how to deal with OpenStack Cloud virtual machines instances.
- ● Cloud Computing Background
- ● OpenStack components and architecture
- ● OpenStack Compute I
- ● OpenStack Compute II
- ● Identity Management
- ● Image Management
- ● Instance Management
- ● Hypervisors
- ● Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud
- ● IT Professionals wanting to formally learn about OpenStack and how to create a private, public cloud using OpenStack
- ● Organizations planning to implement their own private or public cloud
- ● IT professionals looking to enhance the credibility of your resume
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.