Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Professional Business Writing – Mini Course
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
As a business professional, the ability to write clearly and concisely is not an optional skill—it is a critical one. Anyone can develop and master this critical writing skill over time. This training program will show you and help you teach others a simple process to use that will improve your general writing skills whether it’s an email, letter, a proposal, and even your CV. In this course you will learn an easy 5-step business writing process that will:
- Prevent “writer’s block” and help you identify your most important ideas
- Influence your audience better and sell your ideas
- Make your writing impactful and easy to understand
Professional business writing process.
- Free writing
- Mind Mapping
Editing your writing.
- Active voice
- Parallel construction
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Explain the five steps in the writing process
- Generate ideas using five techniques (brainstorming, freewriting, mindmapping, the post-it technique and the five W’s)
- Analyze their audience and select ideas that are most meaningful to them.
- Organize their ideas based on audience needs and document purpose
- Draft a document and give impactful feedback
- Revise a document to include specific examples, to change any negative tone, and to format it for emphasis and readability
- Edit a document to make sentences concise, to eliminate passive voice, and to ensure all s and series are parallel
- Proofread a document for spelling, agreement and punctuation.
Anyone who wants to improve their writing
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.