Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Professional Sales Questioning, Handling Objections and Closing – Mini Course
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 5 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This mini course focuses on a sales professional’s most important skills: asking good questions, handling objections and closing the sale. While anyone can learn what questions to ask, this program focuses on how to ask questions in a way that will get your customers to open up. The program introduces a proven, step-by-step professional sales questioning technique that can be put into action immediately, in any sales situation.
- Operational questions.
- Probing questions.
- Warm and hot needs.
- Effect questions.
- Nail down questions.
- Skill practice exercises.
- Types of objections.
- Objections handling model.
- Handling the “Price” objection.
- Nine closing techniques.
- OPEN question selling technique.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Ask questions that identify the customer’s problems.
- Delve deeper into the customer’s needs to reveal specific areas of difficulty or dissatisfaction.
- Direct questions towards a solution/product/service you have.
- Point your questions towards the consequences, implications, or effect of the buyer’s problem.
- Magnify the customer’s problems to the point where the customer feels a need to solve them.
- Handle the different sales objections more effectively and confidently
- Understand Nine different techniques that can be used to close the sale.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.