Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Retail Sales Planning and Forecasting
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Do you want to increase your store’s profitability?
Do you want to run your store more efficiently?
Do you want to stop fire fighting and have more control over events that affect your store’s performance and total sales?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you need to create a complete sales plan for your store as well as a complete sales forecast. Don’t be intimidated by the big words of sales forecasting and planning! It might sound boring or complicated, but our program makes the whole process simple and easy by following a simple 5-step process. You can create a complete store sales plan from determining your store’s sales strategy to selecting specific sales tactics.
This hands-on training program was designed by retail experts. It is packed with retail best practice as well as retail store management and marketing techniques. Practical exercises that will help you analyze and forecast your store’s key sales figures. Using a step by step process, you will determine your store’s key performance indicators and learn specific tactics to improve your overall store performance. Lessons learned from this course will enable you to manage your staffing and financing needs more effectively and avoid unforeseen cash flow problems.
Module 1 : Retail Sales Forecasting:
- Understand what forecasting is and how it can help your store.
- Identify different forecasting methods.
- Follow a simple 4 step process to create a sales forecast for your store.
- Avoid common forecasting pitfalls.
Module 2 : Retail Sales planning:
- Setting your store’s sales strategy.
- Put together the main components of your sales plan.
- Specify sales tactics to achieve strategy.
- See example retail planning sales practice.
- Practical skill practice activity to apply to your store.
Module 3 : Resource planning:
- Understand implications of poor resource planning.
- Efficiently plan and utilize your store resources.
- Understand the Main store resources classifications.
- Utilizing resources creatively and YOU (the store manager) as a resource.
Module 4 : Sales Planning in action:
- Identify the Main KPI’s (Key performance indicators) that impact a retail store’s profitability.
- Understand the causes and effects for each KPI.
- Practice by reacting to different store status scenarios and create a plan of action (Skill practice activity).
- Measure, evaluate and take corrective actions according to plan.
Module 5 : After sales and follow up:
- Understand the importance of after sales follow-up.
- Clearly understand what is meant by “Loyalty”.
- Estimate the average customer relationship Value.
- After sale activities you can do and apply at your store.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Explain what forecasting is and why it is important for your store.
- Create a sales forecast for your retail store.
- Identify and analyze your retail store’s key performance and profitability indicators.
- Develop your retail store’s main sales strategy and specific sales tactics.
- Organize and plan store resources for the most efficient utilization.
- Explain retail planning best practices.
- Build a plan to manage staffing and resources.
- Plan for needs more effectively and avoid unforeseen problems.
- Use your store’s sales forecast to create an effective sales plan that will allow you to spend more time developing your business and less time responding to crises.
- Identify potential obstacles that might impact store performance and develop contingency plans.
- Analyze problems that arise, alter plans and take corrective actions.
Retail Store Managers and Owners.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.