Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Sales Territory Planning & Routing
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Your success as a field and distribution sales professional will ultimately depend on how efficiently and effectively you can manage your sales territory by building strong sales pipelines and advancing sales opportunities with a focus on growing relationships with key and high potential customers.]
As a field sales person, you are accountable for the quality, direction and quantity of your sales activity within your territory. How well you plan and manage these three factors will ultimately decide your overall success. When territories are managed properly, key customer relationships are being grown, account plans and key sales opportunities are being advanced and sales territory targets are being achieved. This can only happen through structured territory business planning and proactively exploring territory growth.
This training program aims to introduce a simple 5 step process to properly manage and plan your sales territory. The process serves as a plan or a guideline from setting strategic sales goals based on your close analysis of both your territory itself and scoring your customers for their potential to following best practice territory routing and coverage patterns and evaluating your results.
Introduction: Quantity, Direction & Quality of sales
- My circles of influence and concern.
- Quantity, Direction & Quality.
- Being efficient and effective.
- Introduction – The 5 Step sales territory planning & routing
Module 1: Sales Territory Analysis:
- Territory competition analysis
- Territory potential analysis.
- Sales Territory SWOT analysis.
- SWOT analysis skill practice activity.
Module 2: Customer potential analysis and scoring:
- Key customer potential concepts.
- What makes a customer “Attractive”?
- Collecting information about customer potential.
- Calculating real customer potential.
Module 3: Strategic Territory Objective:
- Why set goals and objectives?
- Setting strategic sales goals for your territory.
- Making sure your goals are SMART.
Module 4: Territory Routing & Coverage Management:
- What are territory routing patterns?
- Accumulating effort across your territory.
- Blocking your territory.
- Using territory routing software.
Module 5: Measure, Evaluate & take corrective action where needed:
- Measuring and evaluating performance.
- Taking corrective action.
- Common sales activity time traps.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Follow a structured step by step approach to plan sales activity within their sales territories.
- Understand the criteria for determining real customer potential
- Determine sales territory potential and assess strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats within the sales territory
- Set strategic objectives and goals for their sales territories.
- Explore best practice sales territory routing patterns for efficient and effective coverage.
Professionals, Sales Representatives who go out into the field to meet with prospective customers are welcomed to attend the training. Field and Distribution Sales People.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.