Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Software Testing Essentials For Developers
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This course is a one-day introductory course on the fundamentals of software testing. It establishes the importance of testing and the reasons why we test software. It looks at how testing fits into the overall Development Lifecycle and what can be done to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of testing within the organization.
This course provides participants with an understanding of the Principles of testing and explains various testing terminology. The course also provides an overview of the different testing techniques, tools, and how to manage the test process.
Session 1 : Testing concepts
- ● Testing Context
- ● Document Reviews
- ● The Test Process
- ● Lifecycles and Testing
Session 2 : Behavioural Based Techniques
- ● Equivalence Partitioning Boundary Value Analysis
- ● Decision Tables
- ● State Transition Testing
- ● Non-Functional Attributes
Session 3 : Structural Based Techniques
- ● Coverage Concepts
- ● Common coverage Measures
- ● Other Coverage Measures
- ● Describe where testing fits within the development lifecycle.
- ● Recognise 6 common types of bug that exists and strategies to tackle them.
- ● Gain an understanding of the various types of testing tools.
- ● Understand and apply a powerful monitoring technique known as S-Curves.
- ● Improve your skills in test estimation using 6 different estimation methods and understand some of the problems associated with test estimation.
- ● Be able to measure the value of testing using a simple yet powerful measurement technique called DDP (Defect Detection Percentage).
- ● Session 1: Testing concepts
- ● Session 2: Behavioural Based Techniques
- ● Session 3: Structural Based Techniques
- ● Team leaders
- ● Software Developers
- ● Project managers
- ● Users
- ● Senior Managers
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.