Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Software Testing Essentials
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
The Software Testing Essentials Course is a one day introductory Course explaining the fundamentals of software testing.
The Course explains the importance of testing and reasons why we test software. It looks at how testing fits into the overall Development Lifecycle and what can be done to improve effectiveness and efficiency of testing within our organisation.
This Course helps to provide delegates with an understanding of the Principles of testing and explain different testing terminology. The Course also provides an overview of the different testing techniques, tools and how to detect and prevent defects.
Session 1 : Principles of Testing
- ● Importance of Testing
- ● Principles of Testing
- ● Causes of Error
Session 2 : Testing in the Lifecycle
- ● V-Model
- ● Level of Testing
- ● The Test Process
Session 3 : Overview of Testing Techniques and Tools
- ● What is Testing Techniques
- ● Black and White Box Techniques and Coverage
- ● Testing tools and automation
Session 4 : Overview of Managing Testing
- ● Estimating
- ● Monitoring and Control
- ● Measuring effectiveness
- ● Understand testing Principles, the importance of testing and impact on the organisation.
- ● Recognise 6 common types of bugs and the strategies to use to attack and destroy them.
- ● Gain an understanding of the various types of testing tools and where they fit into the overall lifecycle.
- ● Understand and apply a powerful monitoring technique known as S-Curves.
- ● Improve your skills in test estimation using 6 different estimation methods and understand some of the problems associated with test estimation.
- ● Be able to measure the value of testing using a simple yet powerful measurement technique called DDP (Defect Detection Percentage).
- ● Session 1: Principles of Testing
- ● Session 2: Testing in the Lifecycle
- ● Session 3: Overview of Testing Techniques and Tools
- ● Session 4: Overview of Managing Testing
- ● Testers
- ● Team Leads
- ● Developers
- ● Project Managers
- ● Users
- ● Business Analysts
- ● Quality Analysts
- ● Senior Managers
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.