Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
SQL Server “Rookie to Rock Star”
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEU’s
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This is intensive hands-on course and provides an introduction to relational database design concepts and industry standards. Students learn the tools and processes for data modeling in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS). They also focus on the Structured Query Language, SQL to define and manipulate data. Topics include functional dependencies, normalization, database design methodologies, entity relationship modeling and the use of UML as a diagramming notation.
Advanced topics include: An introduction to SQL, DDL- data definition language and DML- data manipulation language, views, security, transaction management, triggers and stored procedures. Current trends in databases such as replication, object-relational DBMS, data warehousing, OLAP online analytical processing and database uses of web technology are discussed.
Upon successful completion, participants will be able to design and implement a database application.
Day – 1
- Describe the database approach, its environment, and database application life cycle.
- Explain the functions and characteristics of the relational model.
- Describe and work through the normalization process.
- Apply UML techniques of database design including:
- Enhanced entity-relationship modeling using UML
- Functional dependencies
- Derivation of relations schema from EER model.
- Apply database design process to implement a database application.
- Describe security issues and data protection techniques in a database environment. Explain the use of databases in data warehousing and OLAP.
- Use SQL – DDL to implement a relational database.
- Use SQL for data manipulation such as the basic Select statement.
- Use SQL for advanced manipulation such as Group BY, Having, and Correlated subqueries.
Day – 2
- Limiting the Results with SQL Functions and T-SQL Operators Create stored procedures and triggers.
- Discuss techniques for transaction management and concurrency control.
- Analyzing SQL Server Query Plans
- Query Optimization
Note: Based on individual requirement, participants can opt 1 day training (Day 1) or for both days.
Once After the Training, You Receive Course Completion Certificate Sequencing 16 PDUs.
Anybody who is interested in learning SQL Server.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching Agile Courses
Does this course includes exam?
This course does not include exams as this is non-certifications course. once after the training we provide course completion certificate with each credit per hour (SEU,s or PDU’s)