Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Train-The-Trainer (3 Days)
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 24 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Although it may appear to be simple, conducting a training session requires specific skills and knowledge of how people learn. Trainers who have taken the time to consider their own approaches, understandings, and skills will be better equipped to provide comprehensive, active and effective training courses.
This training program provides the groundwork for trainers to begin developing and refining their training and facilitation skills using a variety of methods to deliver the best learning experiences and improve learner engagement and retention. Over time, trainers will develop their practical skills further because of this course.
Module 1: Making the Transition to a Trainer
- Attitude, skills and knowledge of a professional trainer
- Roles and responsibilities of a professional trainer
- Seven characteristics of outstanding trainers
Module 2: Principles of Adult Learning
- What’s an adult learner?
- Diverse learning styles.
- Use NLP techniques to identify learner styles
- Options to actively engage and energize learners
- Appealing to different learning styles
- Learning considerations for adult learners.
Module 3: Training Design and Materials Development
- Is it really a training problem?
- Create training materials in-house or purchase off-shelf?.
- Writing proper training objectives.
- Training methods.
Module 4: Be a power presenter
- Getting off to a good start.
- The importance of introductions and summaries.
- How to facilitate a more active training.
- Using your body language and your voice.
Module 5: Dealing with tough training times
- Dealing with nerves.
- Getting participants back on time.
- Dealing with tough participants.
- Dealing with different learner generations (Gen X and Gen Y learners).
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Explain the different attitudes, skills, and knowledge a professional trainer needs to be successful.
- List the roles and responsibilities of a professional trainer.
- Explain the importance of the seven characteristics of outstanding trainers.
- Explain how adults learn.
- Identify the three most common learning styles and select appropriate learning strategies to accommodate each style.
- Use Neuro-linguistic Patterning techniques to engage learners.
- Determine if a performance issue is a genuine training need or not.
- Determine whether to design training materials in house or purchase off the shelf materials.
- Write observable performance training objectives.
- Identify appropriate training methods.
- Get training sessions off to a good start.
- Use introductions and summaries to reinforce learning.
- Facilitate activities, role plays, and icebreakers.
- Use their body language and voice tone effectively.
- Identify tough participants and use appropriate techniques to manage them.
- Explain how Gen X and Gen Y Generations prefer to learn.
This course is intended for subject matter experts who wish to transition into training professionals in their areas of expertise. This course is also designed for trainers who wish to refine their training and facilitation skills.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.