Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Vision, Energy & Passion To Serve
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Always putting your customer at the center of your business creates a service driven culture. The best and most successful businesses clearly understood this fact.
This two day customer service training course will motivate participants to become more customer focused and more passionate about delivering outstanding service by understanding the logical and emotional motivations of a customer to buy or continue using a service. participants will learn how to become more flexible communicators who are able to engage better with customers, portray energy, commitment and ownership in each customer interaction.This two day program will energize your staff to deliver world class service that leaves customers with a lasting positive impression.
Module 1 : What do customers want?
- What customers want?
- Logic Vs Emotion
- Winning customers hearts
- Customers want CASH
Module 2 : This thing called “Loyalty”
- Defining a lifetime customer
- Drivers of customer loyalty
- Keeping Customers loyal and plus one’s
- Why customers leave and cost of losing a customer
Module 3 : Measuring customer satisfaction:
- Importance of customer feedback
- Methods of collecting customer feedback
- What is NPS?
- Rate my NPS activity
Module 4 : Having The Right skills and attitude:
- Attitude, Skills and Knowledge
- Having the right service mentality
- Rapport = Results
- Strategies for building rapport
Module 5 : Value of a complaint:
- A Complaint is a gift
- Ground rules for receiving a complaint
- Avoiding customers hot buttons and forbidden language
Module 6 : Customer service techniques:
- Seven Diffusing techniques
- Face saving out
- Empowering customers
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Discover the attitude, skills and knowledge needed to be a successful customer service representative.
- Explain the importance of measuring & benchmarking service as well as the value of a lost customer.
- Realign their thinking about customer complaints and understand the opportunities in each challenging customer situation.
- Understand what true customer loyalty is and the importance of their role to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Understand the concept of plus one’s and the value of exceeding customer expectations in each customer interaction.
Any employee who delivers service to customers.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.