Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Managing Multiple Projects For BA’s – Prioritization And Time Management
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 24 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This course is designed for business analysts, for project practitioners and for project managers – who are interested in enhancing their ability to juggle multiple projects more effectively and to improve their ability to prioritize their schedule and to take ownership of their time.
- ● Section 1: Introduction to Prioritization, Efficiency and Time Management
- ● Section 2: Challenges business analysts and project practitioners face in the world of managing Multiple Projects
- ● Section 3: Prioritization basics and their connection to Time Management
- ● Section 4: Managing multiple projects
- ● Section 5: Building effective collaboration between the PM and the BA
- ● Section 6: Take Ownership of your Time
- ● Define what qualifies as important vs. urgent.
- ● Perform business analysis planning activities and align business analysis plans with project plans.
- ● Proactively assign capacity and resources, and prioritize tasks to ensure focus on the most important things to do.
- ● Perform cross-project prioritization and urgency faceoff comparison to direct resources according to the stakes involved.
- ● Improve personal effectiveness through increasing personal capacity.
- ● Take steps to improve personal, team and organizational efficiency and the ability to handle more projects simultaneously.
- ● Identify key resources for each stage in the project and ensure maximization of their utilization and contribution to their projects and tasks.
- ● Improve the collaboration and reduce duplication of effort and friction points between the Project Manager and the Business Analyst.
- ● Apply techniques to reduce distractions and improve team members’ ability to focus.
- ● Effectively schedule shared resources with minimal cross-project impact.
- ● Manage your time in both work and personal life more effectively.
- ● Develop approaches to apply the learning in actual project environments.
- ● Course Introduction
- ● Introduction to Prioritization, Efficiency and Time Management
- ● Challenges business analysts and project practitioners face in the world of managing Multiple Projects
- ● Prioritization basics and their connection to Time Management
- ● Managing multiple projects
- ● Building effective collaboration between the PM and the BA
- ● Take Ownership of your Time
- ● Business Analysts
- ● Project Managers
- ● Project practitioners
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.