Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Management of Risk Foundation (M_o_R)
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
This M_o_R Foundation Course lasts 2 days and prepares learners to demonstrate knowledge and comprehension of the four elements of the M_o_R framework: Principles, Approach, Processes, Embedding and Reviewing; and how these elements support corporate governance. The M_o_R Foundation Course is also a prerequisite for the M_o_R Practitioner qualification.
- ● Introduction to the M_o_R Course
- ● What is a risk?
- ● What is a risk management?
- ● Why is risk management so important?
- ● Basic risk definitions
- ● The development of knowledge about risk management
- ● Corporate governance & internal control
- ● Where and when should risk management be applied?
- ● The purpose of M_o_R principles
- ● Aligns with objectives
- ● Fits the context
- ● Engages stakeholders
- ● Provides clear guidance
- ● Informs decision-making
- ● Facilitates continual improvement
- ● Creates a supportive culture
- ● Achieves measurable value
- ● Risk management maturity models
- ● Relationship between the documents
- ● Risk management policy
- ● Risk management process guide
- ● Risk management strategy
- ● Risk register
- ● Issue register
- ● Risk response plan
- ● Risk improvement plan
- ● Risk communications plan
- ● Common process barriers
- ● Identify – contexts
- ● Identify – the risks
- ● Assess – estimate
- ● Assess – evaluate
- ● Plan
- ● Implement
- ● Communication throughout the process
- ● Strategic perspective
- ● Program perspective
- ● Project perspective
- ● Operational perspective
- ● Business continuity management
- ● Incident and crisis management
- ● Health and Safety management
- ● Financial risk management
- ● Environmental risk management
- ● Reputational risk management
- ● Contract risk management
M_o_R Foundation Exam
- ● (1 hour + time for administrative procedures)
- ● Describe the key characteristics of risk and the benefits of risk management
- ● List the eight M_o_R Principles
- ● List and describe the use of the key M_o_R Approach documents
- ● Create Probability and Impact scales
- ● Define and distinguish between risks and issues
- ● Create a Risk Register
- ● Create a Stakeholder map
- ● Identify the key roles in risk management
- ● Use the key techniques and describe specialisms in risk management
- ● Undertake the M_o_R Foundation examination
- ● Introduction
- ● M_o_R principles
- ● M_o_R approach
- ● M_o_R process
- ● M_o_R perspectives
- ● Risk specialisms
- ● M_o_R Foundation Exam
This M_o_R Foundation Course is ideal for professionals who need to learn and apply the concepts of risk management, and specifically, understand the principles and language of the M_o_R method. For example, Directors, all levels of Managers, Program and Project Managers, Program Office Staff, Business Change Managers, and Business Consultants.
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.