Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Governance of Information Security Foundation
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Information Security is a critical topic given the huge amount of information that is handled electronically and the associated Risks of mobile communications, the internet, portable storage devices and cybercrime. However, implementing effective security is a challenge because the topic is complex and technical, poorly understood and often not addressed in a business-like or systematic manner.
This Course provides a broad range of stakeholders with an appreciation of how to drive the implementation of an effective information security improvement program driven systematically by business needs. Using an “information security Management system” approach combined with governance and Management Practices will enable participants to ensure that implementation has appropriate support from board level and senior executive Management and addresses security in a sustainable and practical way.
The Course is based on COBIT 5 and ISO/IEC 27000 Principles but at a level that can be understood by everyone, not just governance or technical security experts.
- Overview of Governance and Information Security
- Governance and Management Challenges of Information Security
- Overview of COBIT 5
- Overview of ISO 27000
- Establishing an ISMS
- Organizing ISMS roles and responsibilities
- Aligning the ISMS with business
- Initiating continual improvement
- Sustaining the ISMS
- Monitoring the ISMS
- Effective governance and Management Practices.
- The challenges faced by the organizations while implementing improved information security.
- The strategies and techniques to effectively manage the challenges of implementing improved information security.
- The components of the COBIT 5 Framework and an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- The role of the COBIT 5 framework in guiding an effective improvement programme.
- The Process of initiating and sustaining continual improvement of Information Security based on the ISMS.
- Governing and Managing Information Security
- COBIT 5 and ISO27000
- Establishing the ISMS
- Implementing the ISMS
- Sustaining the ISMS
- Wrap up and Close
This Course is aimed at business and IT managers, auditors, and consultants as well as Information Security professionals
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching Agile Courses
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.