Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
EXIN Information Security Advanced Based on ISO/IEC 27002
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 40 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Extensive documentation provided
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Information security is becoming increasingly important. Globalization of the economy leads to a growing exchange of information between organizations (their employees, customers and suppliers) and growing use of networks, such as the internal company network, connection with the networks of other companies, and the Internet. The Information Security Advanced Based on ISO/IEC 27002 (ISMAS.EN) course tests organizational and managerial aspects of information security.
- Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- Information security perspectives: Business, Customer, Service Provider/Supplier
- Risk Management: Analysis, Controls, Remaining Risks
- Information Security Controls: Organizational, Technical, and Other
- Welcome and Introduction
- Information Security Perspective
- Introduction – Practical Assignment 1 and Homework Assignment
- Practical Assignment 1
- Risk Management
- Risk Management Steps
- Information Security Controls
- Procedural Controls/Physical Controls
- Employment Controls/Continuity Controls
- Technical Controls/Network Controls
- Practical Assignment 2 and Homework Assignment
- Practical Assignment 2
- The Information Security Management Systems (according to the ISO 27001 standard)
- Integrated Operating Models, Combining Processes and Controls for Information Governance, Risk, Compliance and Security
- Assignment 3: Integrating Assignments 1 and 2, Completing the View
- Self Study and Questions and Additional Information on Topics of Interest
- Sample Exam
- Review of Exam Answers
- Self Study and Questions
- Information Security Management Advanced Based on ISO/IEC 27002 Certification Exam
The target group is security professionals. This module is intended for everyone who is involved in the implementation, evaluation and reporting of an information security program:
- Information Security Manager (ISM)
- Information Security Officer (ISO)
- Line Manager
- Process Manager
- Project Manager with security responsibilities
The Information Security Foundation Certificate or an equivalent.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
Do you provide Placements?
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my enrolment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.