Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
CCC-Big Data Foundation
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
The Big Data foundation course provides you with an understanding of Big Data, potential data sources that can be used for solving real business problems, and an overview of data mining and the tools used in it.
This is a fundamental course with practical exercises designed to provide you with hands-on experience in using two of the most popular technologies in Big Data processing – Hadoop and MongoDB. You will get the opportunity to practice installing these two technologies through lab exercises. The exercises expose you to real-life Big Data technologies with the purpose of obtaining results from real datasets from Twitter.
After completing the course, you will be equipped not only with fundamental Big Data knowledge, but will also be introduced to a working development environment containing Hadoop and MongoDB, installed by yourself. This practical knowledge can be used as a starting point in the organizational Big Data journey.
Module 1 : Course Introduction
- ● Course Learning Objectives
- ● Course Agenda
- ● Activities
- ● Exam
- ● Course Book
- ● Cloud Credential Council®(CCC)
- ● Certification Value
Module 2 : Big Data Fundamentals
- ● Big Data – History, Overview, and Characteristics
- ● Big Data Technologies – Overview
- ● Big Data Success Stories
- ● Big Data – Privacy and Ethics
- ● Big Data Projects
Module 3 : Big Data Sources
- ● Enterprise Data Sources
- ● Social Media Data Sources
- ● Public Data Sources
Module 4 : Data Mining – Concepts and Tools
- ● Data Mining – Introduction
- ● Data Mining – Tools
Module 5 : Big Data Technologies – Hadoop
- ● Hadoop Fundamentals
- ● Install and Configure
- ● MapReduce
- ● Data Processing with Hadoop
Module 6 : Big Data Technologies – MongoDB
- ● MongoDB Fundamentals
- ● Install and Configure
- ● Document Databases
- ● Data Modelling with Document Databases
Module 7 : Exam Preparation Guide
- ● Qualification Learning Objectives
- ● Learning Level of the Syllabus
- ● Certification
- ● Exam Instructions
- ● Tips for Exam Taking
- ● Mock Exam
- ● Big Data fundamentals
- ● Big Data technologies
- ● Big Data governance
- ● Available sources of Big Data
- ● Data Mining, its concepts and some of the tools used for Data Mining
- ● Hadoop, including its concepts, how to install and configure it, the concepts behind MapReduce, and how Hadoop can be used in real life scenarios
- ● MongoDB, including its concepts, how to install and configure it, the concepts behind document databases and how MongoDB can be used in real life scenarios
- ● Course Introduction
- ● Big Data Fundamentals
- ● Big Data Sources
- ● Data Mining – Concepts and Tools
- ● Big Data Technologies – Hadoop
- ● Big Data Technologies – MongoDB
- ● Exam Preparation Guide
This course is best suited to Information Technology professionals who possess intermediate to advanced programming, system administration, or relational database skills and are looking to move into the area of Big Data. These include:
- ● Software Engineers
- ● Application Developers
- ● IT Architects
- ● System administrators
The course can also be of benefit to other professionals, such as business analytics and research analytics, who possess strong Information Technology skills and have a deep interest in Big Data analytics and the benefits it can bring to an organization.
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.