Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Management of Risk (M_o_R) Practitioner
Catering to the demands of busy professionals, our virtual training programs are as effective as face-to-face learning.
Our Corporate training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 16 PDUs
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
The M_o_R Practitioner Course has been designed to provide learners with the opportunity to practice the practical application of the M_o_R method and covers the twelve M_o_R principles; Approach, Process and the basic techniques essential to managing risks using the M_o_R guidance. The purpose of the M_o_R Practitioner qualification is to confirm that the learner has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor M_o_R in a scenario situation.
- ● Introduction to the course
- ● What is a risk?
- ● What is a risk management?
- ● Why is risk management so important?
- ● Basic risk definitions
- ● The development of knowledge about risk management
- ● Corporate governance & internal control
- ● Where and when should risk management be applied?
- ● The purpose of M_o_R principles
- ● Aligns with objectives
- ● Fits the context
- ● Engages stakeholders
- ● Provides clear guidance
- ● Informs decision-making
- ● Facilitates continual improvement
- ● Creates a supportive culture
- ● Achieves measurable value
- ● Risk management maturity models
- ● Relationship between the documents
- ● Risk management policy
- ● Risk management process guide
- ● Risk management strategy
- ● Risk register
- ● Issue register
- ● Risk response plan
- ● Risk improvement plan
- ● Risk communications plan
- ● Common process barriers
- ● Identify – contexts
- ● Identify – the risks
- ● Assess – estimate
- ● Assess – evaluate
- ● Plan
- ● Implement
- ● Communication throughout the process
- ● Strategic perspective
- ● Programme perspective
- ● Project perspective
- ● Operational perspective
- ● Business continuity management
- ● Incident and crisis management
- ● Health and Safety management
- ● Financial risk management
- ● Environmental risk management
- ● Reputational risk management
- ● Contract risk management
M_o_R Practitioner Exam
- ● (3 hours + time for administrative procedures)
- ● M_o_R framework (principles, approach based on risk documentation, process steps and embedding and reviewing)
- ● M_o_R principles
- ● Outline of M_o_R approach documents (including policy, process guide and risk communications plan)
- ● Risk identification, assessment and control
- ● Embedding and reviewing M_o_R
- ● M_o_R organizational perspectives (strategic, program, project, operational)
- ● M_o_R roles and responsibilities
- ● M_o_R health check
- ● M_o_R maturity model
- ● Risk specialisms (including business continuity management)
- ● Introduction
- ● M_o_R principles:
- ● M_o_R approach:
- ● M_o_R process
- ● M_o_R perspectives
- ● Risk specialisms
- ● M_o_R Practitioner Exam
The M_o_R Practitioner Course will be of benefit to all levels of management including:
- ● Corporate Managers – responsible for corporate governance and the organization’s overall exposure
- ● Program Managers – responsible for risk relating to specific programs.
- ● Project Managers – responsible for managing risk in projects.
- ● Operational Managers – responsible for risks that affect the on-going continuity of business services.
- ● All other personnel who have an interest or responsibility for the Management of Risk within their organization.
What does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Do you provide a group discount for classroom training programs?
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
If I cancel my Enrollment, how can I claim my Refund?
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.