Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
Team Kanban Practitioner
High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
Earn 8 PDUs and 8 SEU’s
Course Completion Certificates
Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational. Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
The Team Kanban Practitioner class teaches the basics of the Kanban Method, a methodology for teams to reduce waste in current processes and optimize workflows. During this 1-day class, each participant will:
- ● Be able to design and implement a Team Kanban board.
- ● Learn the basics of visualizing different types of work and associated risk.
- ● Understand how to proceed to the next level with Kanban
Benefits of Taking This Course:
Become faster and more responsive with better risk management and governance. After taking this course participants will be able to:
- ● learn about various styles of team Kanban board and how to choose the correct style for their current way of working.
- ● learn how to behave and collaborate when practicing Kanban at the team level.
- ● implement a Team Kanban Board and get started.
- ● have an appreciation of service delivery workflow Kanban pull systems.
Module 1: Introduction
- ● Definition of Kanban Method
- ● The meaning of Kanban
Module 2: Understanding Kanban Systems
- ● Kanban Method Practice 1: Visualize
- ● Kanban Method Practice 2: Limit Work in Progress (WIP)
- ● Kanban Method Practice 3: Manage Flow
- ● Kanban Method Practice 4: Make Process Policies Explicit
Module 3: Featureban Game
Module 4: Proto Kanban
- ● Kanban Method Practice Module 5: Implement Feedback Loop
Module 5: Commitment & Replenishment
Module 6: Closing Thoughts
Appendices: Kanban Values Exercise
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- ● The Kanban Method.
- ● How to design and implement a basic Kanban board.
- ● Work item types and the risks associated with specific work items.
- ● The training roadmap and the value and benefits to be derived at each step in the Kanban Method.
Course participants are encouraged to have read the book Kanban by David J. Anderson or Kanban from the Inside by Mike Burrows.
- ● Kanban System Design
- ● Kanban Management Professional
Students will receive a course manual with presentation slides and reference materials.
There is no exam for this course.
Once after the training, we will provide you the course completion certificate
- ● Team members in professional services roles whose employer wishes to explore and pursue Kanban.
- ● Those who feel overburdened and wish to find some respite to enable them to “get things done” with quality, improved speed, and predictability.
- ● Managers and team members who need help focusing on what to work on now, what to leave until later and what to discard altogether.
What Does Mangates provide me on the day of the course?
What experience does Instructor has?
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in the same filed.
Does this course includes exam?
Once after the Training you suppose to apply for the examination through PMI.org, Our trainer will guide you to apply for the examination